Re: Rebuilding all etch packages inside etch, round 2

On Wed, Oct 18, 2006, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> I'm not going to process all the logs, so feel free to pick up some of
> them and work on them. Maybe we should find a way to work together on
> this ? (like a list of packages on wiki.d.o or in a svn repos ?)
> Are there some wiki-like table edition tool ?

 I think a Wiki page would be nice.  I'd like to clear my own build
 failures, and I suppose others as well.

 Now that I'm at it:
 - flumotion: python-central not installable, needs newer debhelper,
   should be ok now
 - gnome-python-desktop: python-central not installable, needs newer
   debhelper, should be ok now
 - rhythmbox: python-gtk2-dev not installable, needs newer python-gtk2,
   should be ok now

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>