Let's remove all these GGZ Gaming Zone packages

retitle 279758 RM: ggz-client-libs -- Out of date
reassign 279758 ftp.debian.org
retitle 279759 RM: ggz-docs -- RC bugs, useless without other packages
reassign 279759 ftp.debian.org
retitle 279760 RM: ggz-gnome-client -- RC bug
reassign 279760 ftp.debian.org
retitle 279761 RM: ggz-grubby -- Orphaned, out of date
reassign 279761 ftp.debian.org
retitle 279762 RM: ggz-gtk-client -- RC bug, orphaned, out of date
reassign 279762 ftp.debian.org
retitle 279763 RM: ggz-gtk-games -- Orphaned, out of date, useless without other GGZ packages
reassign 279763 ftp.debian.org
retitle 279764 RM: ggz-kde-client -- Orphaned, out of date, useless without other GGZ packages
reassign 279764 ftp.debian.org
retitle 279765 RM: ggz-kde-games -- Orphaned, out of date, useless without
other GGZ packages
reassign 279765 ftp.debian.org
retitle 279767 RM: ggz-server -- Orphaned, out of date, useless without other GGZ packages
reassign 279767 ftp.debian.org
retitle 279766 RM: ggz-txt-client -- Orphaned, out of date, useless without other GGZ packages
reassign 279766 ftp.debian.org
retitle 279768 RM: ggz-utils -- Orphaned, out of date, useless without other
GGZ packages
reassign 279768 ftp.debian.org
retitle 279787 RM: libggz -- Orphaned, out of date
reassign 279787 ftp.debian.org
thanks I could really do with a beer now

I think we might as well remove all these GNU Gaming Zone related packages
because they're out of date, and pretty useless because the protocol's
changed making them not interoperate with the rest of the world.

They've never been in a stable release, and have been orphaned for
approaching a year.

regards

Andrew