Resume

Found your resume on the Internet last night. I don't know if you are looking, but I was wondering if you might know of someone who is looking I'm searching for candidates for openings that I have in Ohio and through the country. Hopefully there is someone that you can refer to me. I'm an independent recruiter with the following openings.

CNC Programmer/Manufacturing Engineer.
BS Manufacturing.  3+ years experience in Manufacturing Engineer and the experience to do CNC Programming on high volume machines. Would be responsible for cost and process improvement. Location: OH. Salary: $50-60K.

Project Engineer - Onsite.
BSEE. 5+ years experience sensors as they related to temperature within turbine engines. Will be providing management and program coordination support to client. Location: OH. Salary: $55-85K

Pharmacist.
BS with 5+ years experience filling prescriptions. This is not a retail job, but a 40 hour a week position. Location: OH. Salary: $55-85K.

Mechanical Design Engineer
BSME
3-9 years experience in design of Power Generation or Rotating equipment. Excellant growth potential.
Location: PA. Salary: $55-63K.

Project Engineer
BSME
5-8 years experience in Project Management in Design with demonstated experience with PRO Engineer CAD software and FEA producres. Experience and knowledge of hydraulics, ferrous/nonferrous materials, and procedures such as casting, forging, sintering and molding
Location: PA. Salary: $50-80K.

Vice President  Technology
BSMS ChE.
10+ years experience in a Chemical Manufacturing environment responsible for Engineering, Process Engineering,  resource management and planning, and analytical services. Experience with Six Sigma. Must be a U.S. Citizen. Location: TN. Salary: $85-150K + bonus

Software Engineer
BS CS, Computer Engineering or EE.
5-11 years experience with Embedded Software Engineering in a C and Intel/ARM Assembly Development in a DOD environment. Must have experience with Mil-Stds. Provides software development work in conjunction with Programming assignments.
Location: FL, AZ. Salary: $65-110.

Software Engineer.
BS CS, EE, Computer Engineering.
8-12 years experience with Visual C++ in a Military Configuration Management environment.  Responsible for modifying program code for Miliatary programs. Location: AZ, FL. Salary: $70-120K.

Sr. Manufacturing Process Engineer.
BS Engineering. 5-10 years experience with Pharmaceutical Manufacturing facility. Responsible for the  Process and Product Quality, developing and maintaining production work, trouble shooting problems and Process and Equipment Validation. Location: NY. Salary: $75-100K+.

Electrical Engineer Vehicles.
BSEE. 3-8 years experience in Vehicle design to include batters, cabling and electrical systems for future generation transportation systems. Vechile transporation systems that do not use Gasoline.
Location: NC. Salary: $55-75K.

Radar Engineer Automotive.
BSEE/MSEE. Experience with Radar design and development for Automobiles. Would be designing the systems to be used in cars for collision avoidance and detection. Location: Midwest. Salary: $60-90K.

Semiconductor Engineers. Design/Development/Manufacturing.
BS Engineering. 2-10+ years in the Design and Development and Manufacturing of Semiconductors. Company is looking for 10-15 Engineers at different levels of responsibilities. Location: New England. Salary: $50-125K.

Software Engineer/Sr. Software Engineer.
BSCS, EE, CE. Must have 4-9 years Software development work with secure Military Communications systems. Would be doing design work for a Government contractor.
Must have a U.S. Security Clearance.
Location: FL. Salary: $75-95K.

Electrical Engineer/Sr. Electrical Engineer/Staff Leader.
BSEE/MSEE. Must have 4-12 years experience in electrical systems design of highly complex electronic products as the relate to the secure Military Communications industry.  Must have Embedded Electrical Design experience.
Must have a U.S. Security Clearance.
Location: FL, AZ. Salary: $55-120K.

If interested, or know of someone who might be, please respond to this e-mail by sending in a copy of your current resume. Please feel free to pass this e-mail on to someone you know who might be qualified.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Lance Marshall
(937) 836-3306 Voice
(937) 836-9160 Fax
lmarshall@itekrecruiting.com

Feel free to visit our Web site for additional job postings. You can register with us thru our Web site and edit the information that we have about you there.