Re: ftp-update script problems

* Igor Genibel <igenibel@debian.org> [2004-03-23 14:17]:
> it seems that the ftp-update script doesn't gather all the
> information.  For example:
> As you can see, there are some architecture missing and all the
> Sources files.

Yeah, I removed some a few days ago because klecker was out of disk
space, and the cronjob which is supposed to update them every day
often dies due to random gzip errors (maybe exec shield, I'm not
sure).

> Note that this problem occurs few days ago and since, the ddpo is
> not updated :-/

I moved the QA stuff to merkel yesterday where we won't have these
problems anymore.  It's working well so far, but we couldn't change DNS
because raff was down.  I hope we can change DNS today.

Anyway, I'm running th ftp cronjob by hand now, and might update ddpo
when this is done.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com