BSP Coordination

Hi.

As noted in the announcement there is currently no central BSP
coordination page for bug squashing parties. Currently I see
two ways to implement one again:

1) revive the claims.cgi page. This would probably require syncing
a file from a nonrestricted host to spohr. (Or perhaps
setting up the script to use the synced BTS indices on master?)

2) write a new claims page that is independent from access to
the BTS index files, perhaps with the recreated bts2ldap gateway?
This should be rather simple and I would volunteer to do it until
friday.

Since I don't really know the existing solutions I would prefer to
hear some comments of them who do before reinventing the wheel...

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/