Re: add debian/watch file to packages

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 04:47:42PM -0500, Michael Stone wrote:
> I seriously doubt that. I see zero value in having a watch file--I
> already know about new releases, and I'll probably get a bug report
> anyway.

i disagree, if *you* already know about new upstream releases, then
there is zero value for *you*. the rest might be happy that there is an
automated way to check for new releases so thes know that the package is
up to date. apart from that it makes a good indication of an inactive
maintainer.

cu  robert

--
Robert Lemmen                                 http://www.semistable.com