Re: Task: check packages not installed by anyone

Hello,

> Reinholdtsen a few months ago.  The idea was to go through the
> popularity contest output and check packages which aren't installed by
> any or only by few people:

> Maybe someone has some time to do this.

I'm interested in working on this. I'm currently doing a very small
webpage to help keep track of what has already be done.

What might be worth checking on these packages ?
- Are bugs handled ?
- Package cleanness (lintian/linda + quick manual check if possible)
- Is the maintainer MIA ?
- Is upstream alive / is it still developed ?

Please complete this "checklist". Of course, if someone else is
interested or wants to do it him/herself, (s)he's welcome.

--
Zorglub
Clément Stenac