Status of Guile-goops

Hi,

I was looking at the well known list of orphaned package with wrong
maintainer when I discover guile-oops. (2 RC bugs)

I suggest that we remove guile-oops from Debian.

Rationale:

Never get in testing.

According to the Guile website [0]:
GOOPS
status: It is up and running now but release won't happen until four
things are finished: Modifications in the tiny-clos direction, automatic
generation of smob classes, code is merged into guile, and documentation
is written.

The CVS [1] shows that nobody worked on it for 3 years now.

According to popcon nobody uses it.

[0] http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/gnu-guile-projects.html
[1] http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/guile/guile/guile-oops/
                                Pierre Machard
<pmachard@debian.org>                                 http://debian.org
GPG: 1024D/23706F87 : B906 A53F 84E0 49B6 6CF7 82C2 B3A0 2D66 2370 6F87