Re: First attempt at helping out

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 08:29:42PM +1000, Andrew Pollock wrote:
> I thought I'd try and help out. I've just uploaded emelfm with the
> Maintainer set to the QA group. If I've done a bad thing, please let me
> know, otherwise I intend to work through the list in my spare time.

For my part, I think this is very useful work.  I had intended to do
something along those lines, but got sidetracked trying to get my study
finished.  I might coordinate with you in a few weeks to get all packages
properly orphaned.

If I might make a suggestion: try to hit packages with simple-to-fix bugs
first, so that you can both fix the orphaning, and also fix a "real" bug at
the same upload.  Just reduces work on the part of the poor ol'
autobuilders.  <grin>

- Matt