Re: Debian Bug Revision System

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001, Luis Arocha -data- wrote:

> I haven't received any feedback to my last posts to debian-qa. Is anybody
> interested in the correct closing & classification of bugs? Is anybody
> interested in the Bug Revision System or am I losing my time?

... I concur that it would be a Good Thing, appreciate the thought
and effort which went into it on your part, and think it _should_ be
done.

But I have no authority to make it a policy.

Does this require a formal vote?  It will have the effect of
producing mail load for a while, but may, in turn, clean out old and
long since fixed bugs (at a minimum), and with the expense of
effort, may also address active bugs.

-- Russ Herrold