Re: ToDo list for organization and project pages

>> Nils Lohner <lohner@debian.org> writes:

 > - figure out who owns and updates
 > http://www.debian.org/Bugs/db/ix/pseudopackages.html so that we can
 > add more pseudo packages to submit bugs against

The pseudopackages file lives on master, owned by gecko and writeable
by the debbugs group (aka: doogie, aj, gecko and joy)

 > - figure out if all of the info in master:/org/debian.org/mail/alias can be
 > published or if there's some mail magic in there that shouldn't be ona web
 > page

On some of the aliases it'd be better to ask Jason or James because
there's people listed there that aren't really public contacts but
internal contacts (take a look at the entries related to VA for
example)

 > - write descriptions of all role contacts and add to org page/sub page
 > (either or...)

Ok, this would mean take the aliases file and start mailing people
asking about their role, if this information can't be obtained easily
(for example I hope noone has to ask Wichert was he does as DPL or Ian
as Tech Ctte Chair).  Some of the information is wrong (BC White, I
think, or the new-maintainer alias) and some you don't want to publish
(aliases for some people, for example)

 > - get apache-ssl and mysql working on pandora (already requested from
 > debian-admin)

on the long run we want to move the sourceforge scripts to postgresql
(we don't want two dbms's running on pandora, do we?)

 > - patch sourceforge sources to be more generic and have a configuration
 > script (be sure to submit patches upstream :)

There are already two (three in fact) patches on the queue on
sourceforge for this purpose. (one against 1.0.4 and two against
1.1.0) Is sourceforge ITPed?

					Marcelo