, are you ok with your mould suppliers?

Hi

Perfect dayGlad to know you from your website.

Our company specialize in complex structure and high-precision mould, and plastic parts produce for many years,

we more care about details and we can do much better than others.

Hope we can do some business in the near future.

Cheers

Joyce

Generation Precision Technology co., Limited

E-mailsales01@generationmould.com

Skype:  joyce.yu999

Tel:   0086-755-2916 6660

Fax:  0086-755-2916 6680

PH:   0086-150-1280-7519

Web:  www.generationmould.com

Factory address: Beifang Yongfa Science Park, Huangpu Village, Shajing Town, Bao’an District, Shenzhen, China.

JPEG image