Free Sample---Shenzhen Newest IP65 Waterproof shapable freely S shape flexible led strip

Dearest,

Good day, this is Ann again.

How about your market for IP65 waterproof flexible led strip there ?

Our factory develop Newest tech IP65 waterproof---Spraying super thin silicon for LED strip.

Please see below highlight of our New IP65 waterproof led strip:
1) Spraying A Super thin layer of Silicon on the led strip----more felxible than conventional IP65 waterproof.

2) More Brighter and more evenly lighting output.

3) Exact and Stable on color temperature. Contrary, conventional IP65 will make large drifting on color temperature.

4) Free sample for quality test.

Do you have any interested in this new led strip ?

Please contact us for more product detail, we will reply you in 8 hours.

Your Sincerely,
Ann(Sales Representative)
Professional LED lighting factory in China
Add: 4F of the South 14th Bldg Fuan Industrial Zone,Ocean Development Zone Fuyong St Baoan Shenzhen, Guangdong 518103 China

  Tel:  +86-0755-33557788

  Mob: +86-15914169381

  Skype: ann.lin01

  QQ: 317403081