Pouch On Transit.

Attention,

Your pouch is in our office in Rome Italy. It has been on hold awaiting pickup since July 28th, You are expected to call or email us with a confirmation of the below.

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS :
TELEPHONE NUMBER :

>From our database,it shows your packet is coming in with a high priority delivery,so you should attend to this case promptly. You have to Confirm if you wish to come to ROME for pickup of your package or if you want us to deliver to you in your location.

For more info, call us on: +39 328 879 6421 or email us on
(sdpf03@aim.com)

Note this is a highly valuable delivery and so, you must attend to all messages promptly.

Looking forward to a prompt response from you.

Gavin Rogers.
Tel+39 328 879 6421