Brian Mays inactive/MIA?

Hi,

I'm suspecting that Brian Mays might be MIA. What I've found:

* It seems like there hasn't been any activity from him since his last
  upload of pcmcia-cs from 8th November. Joey Hess said that the
  upload was done only because he threatened to NMU it.

* On February 1, I sent him a mail through the BTS (in #220619) asking
  if he were there and if he were planning to do an upload soon, and
  attached a patch that fixed the bug. No response.

* I also sent him a private mail on February 28. No response to this
  either.

* 7 of his 16 packages have unacknowledged NMUs. NMUs have been done
  by Roland Mas, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Pen~a, Sebastien Bacher,
  Daniel Schepler, and me.

* I have done three NMUs of pcmcia-cs, the first one on February 21,
  the last one today. I haven't got any reaction at all.

* There are currently no RC bugs in his packages. The last ones were
  fixed by my NMUs. (This is a positive thing, of course.)

--
Pelle