Developer.php: bugs status

Hi,

Two requests regarding proccess-index.pl:
- Igor, sometimes a lot of packages have no bugcount. This is because
  you directly do process-index.pl > bugs.txt, in stead of
  process-index.pl > bugs.txt.new ; mv bugs.txt.new bugs.txt

  If you do the to-dba processing also in process-index.pl (by external
  calls) and make them http-accessable, also other scripts and such can
  use your output. Currenlty, a lot of such stuff is done multiple
  times, as you admit in the code for example, the PTS code does about
  the same too.

- bugs.debian.org updates bugs in intervals. The current 'bug info last
  updated' is meaningless, because it cannot detect any failed script in
  the process alongway. To fix this:
  * at the beginning of process-index.pl, extract from somewhere the
    real last run of the update-BTS process. If you're running from a
	BTS mirror (as I believe is the case), take care this is correct :)
  * Add to bugs.txt simply 'BTS_TIMESTAMP: unix_time(last-BTS-run)'.
  * Fix developer.wml to read BTS_TIMESTAMP's timestamp, and not
    bugs.date (I could write a patch if you want)

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl