Uscan: watch and changelog

Hi,

try to get uscan working with an upstream repo hosted at Codeberg.org
(Forgejo based).

The Wiki page <https://wiki.debian.org/debian/watch> is not up-2-date
and I try to figuring out how it works to update that page. Uscan don't
work without having a changelog. So I created one. But uscan can not
find my tarball.

I assume I have not yet understood the purpose of the changelog in
context of uscan. What do I miss?

This is "debian/watch":

version=4
# RegEx in Perl dialect
https://codeberg.org/buhtz/hyperorg/archive/v(\d+).(\d+).(\d+).tar.gz

This is a dummy "debian/changelog":

hyperorg (0.0-dev) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * Changes made in this version

 -- Maintainer Name <maintainer@example.com>  Thu, 01 Jul 2021 12:00:00
 +0000

The output of "uscan --no-download --verbose --debug":

uscan info: uscan (version 2.21.3+deb11u1) See uscan(1) for help
uscan info: Scan watch files in .
uscan info: Check debian/watch and debian/changelog in .
uscan info: package="hyperorg" version="0.0-dev" (as seen in
debian/changelog) uscan info: package="hyperorg" version="0.0" (no
epoch/revision) uscan info: ./debian/changelog sets package="hyperorg"
version="0.0" uscan info: Process watch file at: debian/watch
    package = hyperorg
    version = 0.0
    pkg_dir = .
uscan info: Last orig.tar.* tarball version (from debian/changelog): 0.0
uscan info: Last orig.tar.* tarball version (dversionmangled): 0.0
uscan info: Requesting URL:
   https://codeberg.org/buhtz/hyperorg/archive/
uscan warn: In watchfile debian/watch, reading webpage
  https://codeberg.org/buhtz/hyperorg/archive/ failed: 404 Not Found
uscan info: Scan finished