Debian Python Team join application

Hello,

My name is Alexandre and I am beginning into debian packaging.

I started to package Gaphor which is a modeling GUI in Python. Also, Gaphas is a python library that is used by Gaphor (and other projects).

I started to initiate the work here, on my salsa account (Salsa login = ahresse):
- https://salsa.debian.org/ahresse/gaphas
- https://salsa.debian.org/ahresse/gaphor

I initiated two ITP for these two potential packages. (Still waiting for the IDs).

However, I think these packages would better be hosted in the Python team. Thus, I would like to join the Debian Python Team since I read https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst and accepted it.

Sincerely,
Alexandre