Python 3.11 is now a supported release in unstable

We've started the Python 3.11 addition transition.
https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/python3.11-add.html

The release team will do binNMUs to rebuild C extensions to add 3.11
support.

To help the transition, please:
1. Avoid starting any Python-related transitions until we get this
   migrated into testing.
2. Fix arch-any python packages that FTBFS
3. Fix any python3.11 compatibility bugs that come up.

I'm aware of a number of FTBFS caused by setuptools >= 60, at the moment.
If there is a distutils-related exception, they're usually fixed by
importing distutils after setuptools. I've been looking for them and
NMUing. Feel free to help :)

SR

--
Stefano Rivera