Re: List of packages of Python team that have no autopkgtest

Am Tue, Jul 19, 2022 at 08:35:55AM -0400 schrieb Sandro Tosi:
> > It does help a lot. Thanks a lot for this.
>
> please be aware there is an almost complete solution (+Antonio in CC)
> to automatically have autopkgtests based on debian/rules and pybuild
> setup of tests (same way cli switches/skips/etc during build applied
> to autpkgtests). So if a package is currently missing autopkgtests i'd
> refrain from start add them in bulk as they may get it "for free" in
> the imminent future.

For sure this would be better.  As far as I understood the *current*
autopkgtest-pkg-python is just a superflous test - better than nothing
but not helpful for fast paced testing migration.  I'd love to see this
to be enhanced.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--