Request to join DPMT to maintain ujson

Hello python team,

I'd like to adopt the ujson package[1], which was tagged RFA by the
original maintainer. Can someone grant me[2] access to that repo?

I'm following this guide:

  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/PythonModulesTeam/HowToJoin

But following that page the reader is required to accept a 404 page:

  https://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/python-modules-policy.html

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/ujson
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/lumin-guest  (I'm currently a DM)