Re: Upstream build system, Sphinx autodoc, Python import path

On 09/27/2016 10:48 AM, Ben Finney wrote:
> https://wiki.debian.org/Python/LibraryStyleGuide#Sphinx_documentation

I just had a quick look to that page, not only it advises to override
the wrong dh sequence, but also it gives stupid advices for intersphinx:

"sphinx-build might try to access the Internet to fetch intersphinx
inventory files; http_proxy set to 127.0.0.1:9 will prevent that."

Instead of attempting circumvention of the effect of using intersphinx,
it's best to simply *DISABLE* intersphinx in the conf.py of the
documentation. Setting-up http_proxy / https_proxy to do that, really,
is the wrong way. Lots of my packages contain intersphinx disabling patches.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)