removing p9m4 from PAPT

I'm in the process of NMUing/QA upload p9m4 for the python-support
removal, and noticed #740323 from the MIA team.

Given that looks like nobody is interested in it, shall I do a QA upload
of the package kicking it out of the team?

If that the case, please remove the svn repo or mark it as
old/deprecated (=> I'm not in the PAPT team, and anyway I don't know how
the python teams deal with packages going out of the team (whether there
is an attic or such.  If that was in git I'd have just cp the repository
to collab-maint, but with svn...).

I'll wait some time to hear from you before uploading.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

more about me:  http://mapreri.org                              : :'  :