PAPT: git-multimail packaging

Dear Team,

Git-multimail is a post-recieve hook script for git implemented in
python 2, and distributed in git/contrib on git.kernel.org

I'd like to see git-multimail in debian. There are currently no RFP/ITP
( but there is a wishlist bug against git
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=718396 )

I'm not team member neither I have extensive python knowledge, but I've
tried to make a package of it which may be suitable for the team after
by the Maintainer field and the changelog entry.

Upstream: https://github.com/git-multimail/git-multimail

my version (adding only to debian/*):
https://github.com/dancsa/git-multimail/tree/1.0.2_deb

Comments are welcome.