Re: RFR: python-qrcode -- native python module to generate QR codes

Hi Jabuk,

Am 18.02.2013 15:59, schrieb Jakub Wilk:
> * Cornelius Kölbel <cornelius.koelbel@lsexperts.de>, 2013-02-17, 13:46:
>> thanks a lot for your feedback. I think I took care of all your
>> comments - although I was not able to run your lintian4py.
>
> Out of interest, why?
I am running a squeeze system here and was not able to install the
package from experimental due to to many version conflicts.

Fetching the sources, I "Can't locate Monkey/Patch.pm" and I also did
not find a perl module in the default debian repos to match this.

What would be your recommended way to install/use lintian4py?

Thanks a lot
Cornelius