PEP 394 and shebang lines for /usr/bin/python2 scripts

Over in python-dev, there's a discussion started about PEP 394, and what
/usr/bin/python points to by default in Fedora.  I hope I've stated the Debian
case accurately and of the general consensus of this team.

In any case, it's come up that PEP 394 recommends distros start adopting
shebang lines that state /usr/bin/python2 in their scripts, and I don't think
we do this yet.  We should!

I think this is a very good idea.  It will allow us to change the default
/usr/bin/python symlink (or even get rid of it) sometime in the future, when
PEP 394 changes its recommendation[1].  It should have almost no impact on
users, since things will still work and most people probably don't even care
about the shebang line in installed scripts.

What do you think?  Can we make that change now?

-Barry

[1] I advocate a PEP 394 change when Python 2.7 goes into security-only mode,
currently scheduled for May 2015.