Re: Second round of advise on packaging python-csb

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 7:53 PM, Tomás Di Domenico <tdido@tdido.com.ar> wrote:

> Right. I've contacted upstream regarding the pickled files Jakub brought
> up in a previous message. I'm also looking at the autopkgtest docs I can
> find, trying to figure it out. Could anyone point me to some python
> packages using this kind of automated testing? If you'd rather teach me
> how to fish, I'd be very interested in learning about the best way to
> search packages for specific content in the "debian/*" files. In this
> case, for example, search for "XS-Testsuite: autopkgtest" and "python"
> or something of the sort. (Wishful thinking, maybe?)
>
> Tomás

Nobody wants to show his dep-8 tests, so I'll show mine:

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules/packages/python-markdown/trunk/debian/tests/
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules/packages/pygments/trunk/debian/tests/

(the latter is actually Piotr's package with my tests).

If you want some documentation, read:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=autopkgtest/autopkgtest.git;f=doc/README.package-tests;hb=HEAD
http://developer.ubuntu.com/packaging/html/auto-pkg-test.html

--