DPMT/PAPT PET no longer updated

Hi,
I just remembered we had 2 PET instances for our teams, but looking at them at

  http://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/qareport.cgi
  http://python-apps.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/qareport.cgi

they are severely outdated (since ~1 year).

Does anyone have some information about them (how PET works, where to
look to fix it) so we can maybe re-enable this quite interesting
service? Alternatively, we can decide we no longer use PET and so we
can simply remove them (no information is better then wrong
information).