Re: RFS: pyasn1 updated package

Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for your quick response.

debian/copyright file did not had debian's copyright information previously. I haven't replaced it, i have added, also it says that you had initially created the package.
But currently maintainer is Jan Lubbe.

so i am happy to add Jan Lubbe :).

Thanks
Deepak

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 6:09 AM, Arnaud Fontaine <arnau@debian.org> wrote:
Hi,

   > Hi, i have updated package pyasn1.

   > Available at following location.
   >  svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/python-modules/packages/pyasn1

Great, thanks much for stepping  up as uploaders!  Jan Lübbe seems quite
busy  unfortunately. The  changes  you did  look  fine, but  I have  the
following minor comments:

- Why did you bump debhelper version from 5 to 7?

- Could you please  add the previous maintainers for  the Debian package
 license?

Also, I  think it  would be  a good idea  to use  '3.0 (quilt)'  for the
source format. I will build and upload it this WE if it's ok for you.

Arnaud Fontaine (arnau)

--
Deepak Tripathi
E3 71V3 8Y C063 (We Live By Code)