Re: RFS: python-whisper

Elliot Murphy <elliot@ubuntu.com> writes:

> It builds these binary packages:
> python-whisper - fast, reliable storage of numeric data over time.

The package synopsis should be a brief answer to the question of “What
*is* this package?”, and I don't find that synopsis addresses that
question.

That is, the synopsis “foo” should fit into a sentence of the form “The
package ‘python-whisper’ is a foo”.

A suggestion for a better synopsis:

    database engine for fast, reliable fixed-sized databases

--
 \               “I was sleeping the other night, alone, thanks to the |
  `\                                       exterminator.” —Emo Philips |