Re: Trac wrong plugin names.

There is a bug report to track the issue at http://bugs.debian.org/562963
I've created patch for Trac 0.11, but because I work on Windows and
Debian toolchain doesn't work on this system, it is impossible to make
a package with updated patches to test right now.
However, I'll be more than happy if somebody can point me to the
latest tutorial on updating patches for python packages in Debian, so
I can try something over SSH (seems like Trac package uses dpatch).

--
anatoly t.