RFS: bluewho

Dear Python mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "bluewho".

* Package name    : bluewho
  Version         : 0.1-1
  Upstream Author : Fabio Castelli <muflone@vbsimple.net>
* License         : GPL-2
 Section         : admin

It builds this binary package:
bluewho - Information and notification of new discovered bluetooth devices

BlueWho will inform and notify you when a new bluetooth device is discovered. Detection can be requested by the user or automatically continuous until it's stopped. A visible and audible notification can be fired whenever a new device is detected. Each device found will be saved on the list as well its name, MAC address, last seen date and time.
For each device a list of available Bluetooth services can be requested.

The upload would fix these bugs: 563409

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I'm the upstream author and I use this application to record all bluetooth devices which approaches to my computer. Everytime a device becomes discoverable a scan for available services can be done.

The source package can be found on the PAPT svn:
- svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/python-apps/packages/bluewho/trunk/

I would be glad if someone reviewed/uploaded this package for me.

Thank you and kind regards
Fabio Castelli