Re: lintian troubles and .changes doubts

[Bernd Zeimetz, 2009-09-03]
> Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> > Alessandro Dentella <sandro@e-den.it> (03/09/2009):
> >>   I'm trying to produce the python-sqlkit package. I'm both the upsteam
> >>   author and the mantainer. I have /debian folder in original package. I
> >>   recently read is not recommended but I found easier to manage to have it
> >>   in the same mercurial repo. I have several questions:
>
> You'll have to change that in case you want to get the package into debian.

there's nothing wrong in keeping debian dir with other files in upstream
VCS (/me does that) - you should skip this dir while creating official
tarballs, though (`make dist` or `./setup.py sdist` commands)
--
-=[     Piotr Ożarowski     ]=-
-=[ http://www.ozarowski.pl ]=-