Re: Debian Python Policies

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008, Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto wrote:

> Hi
> I would like to help on having a printable version like pdf of debian
> python policies, also translate it into spanish, but I dont know how
> can help on it
>
> I hope to could hep to debian python team
>
> Regards

Hi Carlos,
You could try asking on debian-l10n-spanish@l.d.o :)
I believe that list is a more appropiated place to ask stuff like this.
Also the people in that list could help you to accomplish this task (If
you don't mind, i'd like to help).

Regards,
Mauro

--
JID: lavaramano@jabber.org | http://lusers.com.ar/
2B82 A38D 1BA5 847A A74D 6C34 6AB7 9ED6 C8FD F9C1