Re: Pyopengl, couple of doubts.

Am Montag, den 14.07.2008, 15:10 +0200 schrieb Andrea Gasparini:
> Hi,
> i'm looking at pyopengl debian/rules file[1], and I saw a couple of things
> that made arise these (stupid?) question:
> 1) about
> install/python-opengl-doc::
>  cd documentation/pydoc/ && PYTHONPATH="../.." python2.5 builddocs.py
>
> won't be better use a $pyvers variable? we're more general, and if (for
> some strange reasons) python2.5 won't be the default, we'll take care of
> it. Considering also that XS-Python-Version is "all"...

Yes, that's true. I think it could also just be python, without any
version and just always use the default version.

> <joke> Or when python3.0 will be the default, we'll handle it without
> effort! :) </joke>
>
> 2) about:
> clean::
>   -sed -i -e '/setup\.cfg/d' PyOpenGL.egg-info/SOURCES.txt
> why this? i didn't see it in any other packages, and it's not documented in
> changelog.

SOURCES.txt will be edited by setup.py, and it will add setup.cfg to it.
This is reverted in clean, so that there is no difference to the
original source distribution after debian/rules clean.

best,

Torsten
--
.: Torsten Marek