RFS: urwid: python transition fixes and new upstream

Hi all,

urwid (0.9.5-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release
    - add new example graph.py to debian/examples
  * Build the tutorial and Build-Depend on python-templayer
  * Don't use XS-Python-Version and XB-Python-Version
  * Move python to Build-Depends
  * Only build the docs and run the tests once
  * CDBS cleans *.pyc files, don't do that
  * Remove the whole build directory on clean
  * Place the Debian packaging in the public domain
  * Bump debhelper Build-Dep to 5.0.37.2
  * Bump python-support Build-Dep to 0.3
  * Add a debian/pycompat file

 -- Paul Wise <pabs3@bonedaddy.net>  Sun, 16 Jul 2006 00:04:10 +0800

dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/u/urwid/urwid_0.9.5-1.dsc

PS: My mail is down, please contact me on #debian-python or on -python.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise