Python 2.0.1 release schedule ?

Hi Moshe,

I'm trying to lay out a schedule for the Debian Python packages in woody. My
plan would also depend on the release date of Python 2.0.1. Thomas Wouters
wrote: "Another couple of weeks at least, before a release candidate. It
also depends on Moshe; if he actually releases 2.0.1 anytime soon, I'll hold
off on 2.1.1 a bit longer."

Do you think 2.0.1 might be out before July 1 ? IMHO this is the last date
at which we could start a migration of the python2-* packages to the name
python-* (the python-* 1.5.2 packages would be renamed python1.5-*, just for
completeness).

    Gregor