git.functions to improve the git users experience in your bash

Hi all,

 today, I have published this project which aims to deliver some
advanced functions for git and also a lot of smart shortcuts for the
most frequently used git commands. I hope you will like it and
possibly also contribute to its future development with your feedback.
At the moment, the project is limited to support bash. However, if
someone is interested in using it under dash, I will be happy to plan
a porting.

 https://github.com/robang74/git-functions

 Best regards, R-