Re: New DDs and DMs (January and February 2022) : Please review

Hello,

See inline...

On Sat, Mar 19, 2022 at 07:23:46PM +0100, Jean-Pierre Giraud wrote:

> The post about New DDs and DMs (January and February 2022) is done.
> We would very much appreciate reviews especially on Portuguese, Swedish,
> Vietanmese and Chinese, because this month there is only one New Developer,
> so I put the text of the first paragraph in the singular.
>
> The files are available there :
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2022/new-developers-2022-02.md

lgtm

> https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2022/new-developers-2022-02-fr.md

meaning is the same but the text is slightly different.  otherwise lgtm

> https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2022/new-developers-2022-02-zh-CN.md

My Chinese is not strong enough to comment on the whole article, but I can
tell you that the DD part says got "their" (他们的) accounts instead of
"his" (他的) account.

hth,

--
Znoteer