RE: sliding aluminium window rollers wheels

Hi  debian-publicity,
A nice day to you.

It's nice to know that you're in the plastics market. We can help you design and manufacture all types of plastic, aluminum products, Includes electronic assembly, screen printing, fuel nozzles, and packaging.

CNM is a professional mold manufacturer, engaged in plastic injection molds and die-casting molds manufacturing for more than 16 years. With state-of-the-art in-house machines and professional workers, CNM can achieve your satisfaction by providing both high-quality, high-precision molds (--0.02mm) and large molds (2200mm).
Our molds are widely used in toys and games, electrical appliances, automobiles, industrial parts, and other molding products. We usually export molds to Europe, the Americas, Asia, and other regions. High quality, reasonable price, and timely delivery have earned o

we are offering services including:
•	CNC Machined Prototype
•	Rapid Precision Maching
•	SLA/SLS
•	Polyurethane Casting
•	Rapid Pressure Die Casting
•	Rapid Plastic Injection Molding My Email: Please direct your reply!

If you would like to submit a request for a quotation, please send your part file, mold specification, processing information, and other requirements to reply to this email directly.

"Quality wins the world, faith cast a hundred years" under the guidance of this business philosophy, quality products, reasonable prices, personalized service look forward to your cooperation!
Yours truely-