Draft announcements for 10.11 and 11.1

Hi,

I've added draft announcements for both of Saturday's point releases to
the publicity announcements repo.

The 11.1 announcement has a second table in the "security updates"
section, which is not normally included. During the late stages of the
freeze, several updates were released via bullseye-security. As
bullseye was still testing at that stage, however, no DSAs were issued
for the updates.

Most users will already have the updates installed, so including them
in the main section of the announcement seemed like it would be
confusing. I think the markup is suitable for the table to be correctly
rendered by the mail conversion script, but am happy for suggestions
for changes to that or the surrounding text.

Regards,

Adam