Fw: was it conforming with Debian policies to backport the problem to stable ?

Finally I can tell something to the Debian community about the psychology of

the me-too movement:

The idea there is obviously, that an invented, hypothetical claim of

harassment or even rape is good enough to run a valuable, valid and credible

simulation of such incidents and their consequences, lasting for years or

over one decade if need be.

You usually are not even telling this to the one, whose victim you wannabe,

but even if you accuse him openly, in written form as in my case, and if he

refutes the claim, as I did, because of your proficiently perfect

social-networking, your claim will still be more credible and more

believable and thus will have more weight for your lots of good

network-marketing friends than the refute.

If you are only accusing somebody of sexual assault, for example by

telling something alike to your boss, to your employer without informing the

one who allegedly did something, he has no way of even knowing about it,

and thus he would have no chance of refuting the accusations.

So in a way you want to create a self-fulfilling prophecy, because you found

some rumours about the person on the internet, you are calculating, it might

be credible if you also accuse that guy, he might also have done something

to you, since you happened to meet him personally, or at least

theoretically you could have met him personally in private, and since he

does not know about it, it would be safe to add one more such rumour from your

side, and to run the desired social simulation.

Begin forwarded message: