Re: DPN 2020/01 Frozen: Please review and translate

Hi,

Donald Norwood <donald@debian.org> wrote:

> [ Please reply on -publicity list ]
>
> Dear all,
>

> We have just finished the last bits of the new issue of DPN to be
> published on Wednesday, 09 September 2020 around 17:00 UTC.
>

> We would very much appreciate reviews and translations.

I have already pushed a proofreading changes commit.
Additional comments:

1.
The 'Newcomer bugs' section was existing two times in this DPN.
Was this intended?
The first occurrence has at least an outdated number of open bugs.
I have commented out the first section for now. Feel free to revert this
change, if you think different.

2.
In the section about manpage translations, there is a sentence I don't
understand. Maybe you want to rework this?

"Others may
want to join this package, but they are no longer maintained, so an important
effort is needed first to convert them into PO files and update."

What is "no longer maintained"?

Regards
Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076