DPN 2020/01 issue open for edition: contributions welcome!

Dear all

I have created a new issue for the Debian Project News (DPN 2020/01) and it's
open for edition now:

https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/dpn/blob/master/en/2020/01/index.wml

I'll try to put some time on it during this week and the next weekend, but
contributions are very welcome!

For now, I have copied some sections from the template and started to write some
paragraphs. I also pasted the past micronews, so a good start can be to take one
of the ones that we would like to expand to a DPN paragraph, write the
paragraph, and then remove the micronews from the list.

I have pasted some links about Debian events.

Other approach to contribute is to write about the things we have not published
as micronews: the past general resolutions and year 2038 come to mind, probably
more interesting stuff from different mailing lists...

Let's aim to publish before March 8th? the sooner the better :-)

Thanks!
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona