DebConf19 publicity coverage - general plan, and blog post about Open Day

Hi!

I cannot believe DebConf19 is almost here! Still (happily) recovering a
bit from the Debian 10 buster release (thanks to everybody involved!),
I'm trying to catch up with things.

My proposal for publicity items is this one:

* General coordination: #debian-publicity and #debconf-team
* Collaborative pad for instructions, braindump/TODO and micronews
proposals: https://deb.li/publipad

* Blog posts:

1.- About Open Day (to be published ASAP, but it still needs work, and I
guess it would be nice to have at least Portuguese translation (when the
content is ready):

https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2019/debconf19-open-day.md

https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc19/issues/47

I'll continue working on this during the next hours, and hopefully we
can publish it during Saturday.

2.- About DebConf starting:

https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2019/debconf19-starts.md
https://salsa.debian.org/debconf-team/public/data/dc19/issues/46

3.- About DebConf closing:
TODO
(this one will be published as announcement too in the Debian website,
the last day of DebConf)

* Micronews coverage:

I will prepare some proposals in https://deb.li/publipad - there you can
find instructions if you want to join the live coverage!

If you see I'm missing something, please tell!

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona