Re: Request: Debian on Instagram

Le 19-06-14 à 12 h 53, Paul Wise a écrit :
> [...] Debian will not endorse any proprietary social networks. Personally do
> not think it is appropriate to endorse, bless or show favouritism for
> any individual social networks (libre or not) by marking them as
> "official". I really like that we produce official content only on our
> websites and make that available anywhere a

This is not exactly accurate. There are both a Debian (verified) Twitter account and Facebook page that look as official as can be:

* https://twitter.com/debian
* https://www.facebook.com/pg/debian

There is also this although it hasn't been setup to look official yet (a small HTML tag is required on linked websites):

* https://fosstodon.org/@debian

I like how Laura clearly indicated who manages the Mastodon account and how the information gets there.

F.

--
Fabián Rodríguez
http://fsfmagicfab.ca