Git lab confusion

Hi

I have now got a gitlab account, however I ended up with an account here.

https://gitlab.com/debian-presentations/debianintro

Which seems to be not the right place (does this matter ?)

or do I _have_ to sign up with this

https://signup.salsa.debian.org/ ( which I have been given since signing
up with gitlab)

I can't delete the account on gitlab at the moment, it says something
about deleting or transferring ownership of my repository.   Is it
possible to copy the files from gitlab to salsa.gitlab ?

All I can get on the signup link is a guest account anyway.

Further questions

Right now, I am editing on Overleaf and saving the files to a local
repository then adding, committing the files.  If people start
collaborating with me (which is fine) it is just going to really really
confuse me as yet I have not got my head round git enough to do this
properly or not quite managed to sync github and overleaf togehter.

In the mean time I have now added slides on the code of conduct, which
also mentions the community guidelines and the anti harassment team
information.  Hopefully this will emphasize we are comitted to equality
and providing a safe environment.

I also added a blank page between this and the next part of the
presentation to give a pause.

https://github.com/zleap/DebianPresentation

I am have also removed the zip archive and will just include the .tex
source file along with the pdf file.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton