Re: Draft announcement for 8.11

On Tue, 2018-06-19 at 22:35 +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> I've committed a draft announcement for Saturday's jessie EOL point
> release to the publicity-announcements repository.

I'm debating the wording of the EoL paragraph, specifically:

by Debian's security and release teams, with support moving to the LTS
team. See <url "https://wiki.debian.org/LTS";>; for further details.
Users wishing to continue to receive regular security support must
upgrade to Debian 9.

The "regular security support" phrasing doesn't sit properly. It was
intended to be regular in the sense of standard (although I don't think
that really works either), but I can see it being read as "timely
security support", and don't really want this to be getting into a
discussion on the merits of LTS.

Opinions on alternative words / phrasing, or indeed means of
sidestepping the issue, welcome.

Adam