Re: draft blog post welcoming summer interns

Hello all

El 26/05/18 a las 10:43, Laura Arjona Reina escribió:

> Thanks, I will update the URL when I come back near my keyboard.

I have updated the post with the suggestions and fixes (new URLs for
some projects, nicknames -> names (given that the names appear in Salsa
and/or the Debian wiki), fix layout, add links to salsa profile or blog
for some interns.

Please have a look at the current status:

https://bits.debian.org/drafts/welcome-gsoc2018-and-outreachy-interns.html

and source code:

https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team/bits/blob/master/content/2018/welcome-gsoc2018-and-outreachy-interns.md

> In any case, I will try a table showing all the info (projects, mentors and interns) to see how it looks like, and if it's nice (the blog output, mobile view etc) I may change the appearance to that.

I couldn't find the time to try this, and we already have a Vietnamese
translation so I think I will publish as is on Tuesday European morning,
if there is no strong opposition/issue.

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina