transition from alioth to salsa

Hi!

As mentioned at the last meeting, we are migrating from alioth to salsa.
This happens now.

The group publicity-team has been created (it has ID 2857).

	https://salsa.debian.org/publicity-team

Please request membership if you are not a DD and want to have commit
access.

Imported repositories are the public ones on Alioth:

- announcements
- bits
- debian-history
- debian-timeline
- devnews
- dpn
- ian-media
- mails
- micronews
- publicity
- talks

I will mark these repositories as read-only, and request the forwarding
from alioth to salsa for these repositories.

Debian Developpers have automatically Developer rights on these
repositories, which means in particular commit access.

Please report any problems you encounter.

Best regards,

Cédric